Audit & Assurance
Financial statement audits give assurance over information used by investors and the capital markets. This is a responsibility that our team take seriously. Our audit approach is tailored to suit the size and nature of your organisation and draws upon our extensive industry knowledge.
We use audit techniques that have been developed by Baker Tilly International, and they:
- adopt a risk-based approach;
- ensure compliance with international standards on auditing; and
- assist in identifying solutions to improve your business performance.
As your advisors, we provide an independent, constructive, and challenging audit to maximise the potential of your business. Our audits are objective, independent, constructive, and delivered with the least possible disruption to our clients.
Our related assurance offerings:
- Financial statement audit
- Limited Review
- Interim Financial Reporting
- Financial statement compilation
- IT Audit
- Tax review
Benefits to you:
- Reliable financial statements and disclosures
- Up-to-date with IFRS and US GAAP
- Compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Tax compliance
- Management recommendation letter