With our strong team and experience, we are able to identify and implement innovative solutions to financial and managerial problems within distressed or underperforming businesses. Our work is characterized by our commitment, speed, and confidentiality. We further leverage on our Baker Tilly International network for cross border insolvency assignments.
Restructuring and Recovery Services
- Corporate Restructuring, including turnaround strategy and planned structure
- Insolvency related services, including appointment of a qualified Insolvency Practitioner. We have practical knowledge and experiences as Receiver Manager, Administrator and liquidator.
- Special investigations, including asset tracing, money laundering exercise and contentious insolvencies involving allegations of fraud.
- Due Diligence reports and business valuation.
Corporate Recovery Services
Our specialist services for banks:
- Winding Up
- Take control and investigate the Company’s affairs to consider possible ways of salvaging the business
- Realisation of the assets of the Company in the interests of the charge holder
- Creditors’ Voluntary winding up
- Winding up by Court
- Shareholders’ Voluntary winding up